Locates in aside in gallery edit page can be open by clicking pencil icon near gallery name. There are several static fields:
- Cover - used for admin purposes, first time set randomly, can be changed by droping any image.
- Name - changing gallery name doesn't affect on gallery path on the server.
- Description - doesn't used anywhere for now.
- Shortcode - used especially to adding to WordPress pages.
- Path - relative path on the server side.
This setting generate retina especially for thumbnails. It will generate if thumbnail template retina settings is enabled, otherwise retina thumbnails will not be generated.
For Justify 150 thumbnail template enabled 2x retina and gallery creating them.
Here we have Grid Item Display Order - allows set item order in layout. Picture Id Descendant set as default. If you click it again will be sorted ascendant. Also you can set custom by dragging images wherever you need.
Tags serves like image filters in layout. You can add them few or one per time. To add several tags use comma as separator e.g. All, Nature, Dress, Face. Tags order can be set by dragging them. Images amount for tag in brackets. To add all images to tag click on it it will be highlighted in blue. Also you can use Tag Selection System.
Thumbnail template - parameters array such as: name, scale type, height, width, retina, quality.
Default Thumbnails in gallery settings it's thumbnail templates from Thumbnail Generator. When image uploaded/imported gallery use default thumbnail templates to create thumbnails based on them. You can esaily create, update, add or delete thumbnail templates. For each gallery you can add any thumbnail templates as a defaults.
If you click concrete image you will find real thumbnails created by this templates.
- Blue - all images displays this thumbnail template in selected device.
- Yellow - some images displays this thumbnail template in selected device.